Thursday, July 31, 2008

Preparing for Brianna





Does it surprise anyone that my mom was panicked that I wouldn't have the place ready for Brianna? She was frantickly cleaning before I returned home with my little one...... I have a cat named Goat who lives inside. He's been going through a horrible shed cycle.... Mom couldn't stand it!!! She was introduced to the FURMINATOR, an expensive hair brush for animals and Goat was at her mercy.... I caught her attacking him ( he loved it!) with the FURMINATOR over and over..... and she even attacked a cat she thought was Goat... She got Trouble too.... but he loved it as well. I have to let you know, normally Goat runs from people who stay here.... not with my mom, he liked her firm style!
Once Dad came, he joined in.... I caught the two of them rinsing my screens after cleaning off my porch and entryway!! Thanks Mom ( and Dad!) The place looks wonderful!

No comments: