Friday, September 26, 2008

Time Warp-- Papa and Mimi visit in July





I'm quite behind on my blogging.... When my surgery was originally cancelled on July, my parents decided to continue to come for their preplanned visit. We had a really great time together. Mimi was helpful in getting me and Brianna OUT and ABOUT. We went on a walk by the American River... It took us longer than planned to get out of the house, and we paid for that mistake since it was like 100 degrees out! Our walk was short and sweet and ended with Brianna dipping her feet in the river. She also got a chance to see fly fishing for the first time, but I'm not sure that her vision at the time allowed her to fully enjoy the excitement of the sport : ) What we did learn is that she's like her mother and doesn't like COLD water! She started to cry as soon as her feet hit the water! Poor baby Brianna.... My dad still thinks that she is going to be an olympic swimmer with those big feet of hers, but if so, she'll have to train in a heated pool!

No comments: