Saturday, March 1, 2008

Rob's GOOD NEWS

We recently got very good news about Rob's cranial bleed. The last test that was done was an MRI to look for something called a cavernous angioma which is commonly seen in people who have venous angiomas ( which Rob has.) They were looking because these cavernous angiomas can bleed and hence if he had one, then it would be possible that he could bleed again. The very good news is that he DOES NOT have a cavernous angioma!! ; ) So, that means that he probably had a telangiectasia which bled and obliterated itself and that he shouldn't bleed again!! We are both very excited for this very good news!! Thank you God, because with my lack of cooking abilities, it was extremely important for Baby Hodgson that he have his/her dad around!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the greatest news...Thank you for sharing...Our prayers have been getting thru...But we will continue to pray for the entire Hodgson family as it continues to grow...Love, DADDERS

Anonymous said...

Great news about Rob and written so I won't have to ask.

When I went to subscribe it told me I already was subscribed. I don't know why I don't get the update message.

Mom