Friday, August 1, 2008

Brianna's first doctor's visit


Her first outing was to the doctor's office! She will not be an exibitionist, since as soon as her clothes were off she began screaming!! Now, remember, this was the first time that I had ever packed a diaper bag-- so I was missing important things like a pacifier.... and a blanket --so I was holding my screaming naked baby with a burp cloth trying to cover her body!! Poor little girl. Our pediatrician was really nice.... very soft spoken, didn't care at all that she was screaming through the whole exam. She had only lost 2 ounces since her birth which was great...... When we returned yesterday for her second visit she was 8 pounds 13 oz!! A porker!!! There's no problem with my breast milk I guess! On the initial exam, his only comment was WOW!! Look at those feet!- see Ali's blog for pictures of her feet! Our growing little girl! She's got the cutest chubby cheeks! But I'm not biased at all.......

No comments: