Friday, August 3, 2007

Rob's 20th High School Reunion

Susanville Class of 1987!!

Last weekend, Rob and I ventured to Susanville for his 20th high school reunion. I can't even believe that we are as old as we are!! I feel lucky after learning that Rob was a good guy then too!! Not much changes.....
On Saturday, Rob and 6 of his friends played a LONGGGG!!!!! game of golf..... I had to join in for the second half if I wanted to see Rob at all that day!! I was scared to even try golfing; for fear that I would suck horribly, but was surprised to find out that although my style was not great--- ball bounced on the ground the whole way--- I could hit it straight and actually was able to contribute to our team at times.... it was a good time had by all!
We also had a chance to visit with Rob's parents, who had new siding put on their house in the 2 days that we were there!!! It looked really nice when it was finished. We dropped Rob's mom off at the airport in Reno for her "stamping" conference trip to Arizona with her best friend... then we were off to home, where I had to go to work until midnight! Yuk..... such is life! ; )

1 comment:

Kathy and Bill Coit said...

Looks like there are cute guys from Susanville.
kathy